Lembrar!Você precisa parar uma atividade e consultar um médico se os seguintes sintomas ocorrerem - falta de ar durante o exercício- dor, aperto no peitotonturas- desmaio súbito- artralgia.
1. British Heart Foundation National Centre for Physical Activity and Health. Physical activity for older adults (65 + years) Evidence Briefing. BHF National Centre for Physical Activity and Health. 2012.
2. British Heart Foundation National Centre for Physical Activity and Health. Interpreting the UK Physical activity guidelines for older adults (65+). Guidance for those who works with older adults described as actives. BHF National Centre for Physical Activity and Health. 2012.
3. Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology. Canadian physical activity guidelines for older adults-65 years and older. Ottawa (ON): Author; http://www.csep.ca/CMFiles/Guidelines/CSEP_PAGuidelines_older -adults_en.pdf.
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Physical guidelines for everyone: guidelines – how much physical activity do older adults need? Atlanta (GA): The Centers, 2011; http://www.cdc.gov/ physical activity/everyone/guidelines/olderadults.html.
5. Hamilton MT, Hamilton DG, Zderic TW. Role of low energy expenditure and sitting in obesity, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Diabetes 2007;56(11):2655–67.
6. Karen A. Schutzer, B.Sue Graves, Barriers and motivations to exercise in older adults
Preventive Medicine, 2004; 39 (5):1056-1061.
7. Wan M. Wong RY. Benefits of exercise in the elderly. CGS Journal of CME 2014; 4 (1): 5-8
Developed by: Alina Deluga, Bogumiła Kosicka